We offer photopolymer 3D-printing with a high level of detail by industrial 3D-printers using MJM technology.
MJM is a method of multi jet modelling which involves applying a UV-cured soft substance in layers by a jet head. A supporting material is used during printing, it is deleted after the production has been finished and does not require mechanical machining. End products can be painted, glued, drilled, cut etc.
Due to a perfect look, a smooth surface and a high level of detail photopolymer is widely used for 3D-printing of master models to cast plastics in silicon moulds or to cast metals. Also, photopolymer 3D-printing is used in fast prototyping as it enables creation of precise prototypes within short time periods. Photopolymer plastic is well suited to creation of medical products, miniature architectural models, the smallest decorative elements, delicate decorators’ works.
Presently we can offer the materials for MJM 3D-printing as follows:
• VisiJet Crystal is a translucent plastic that is perfect for creation of master models for vacuum casting of plastic products into silicon moulds in small series and for fast prototyping.
• VisiJet DentCast is a dental material. It is an excellent alternative to conventional casting wax.
• VisiJet Pearlstone is a dental material that is very precise and has a pleasant white colour.
• VisiJet X is a high-precision white plastic that can be used for fast prototyping and as functional parts of a product.
• VisiJet Hi-Cast is a wax-based material which is suited to cavityless casting. It is a good alternative to conventional casting wax.
Performance of the photopolymer VisiJet Crystal, which is the most frequently used material for MJM 3D-printing:
- Content: UV-cured acrylic plastic;
- Density at 80 °C (liquid) – 1.02 g/sm3;
- Tensile strength – 42.4 MPa;
- Young's modulus – 1463 MPa;
- Tensile strain – 6.83 %;
- Ultimate bending strength – 49 MPa;
- Deformation temperature at 0.45 MPa – 56 °C;
- Description: hard plastic, translucent;
- Depth of a layer – 32, 29 èëè 16 μm;
- Maximum dimension of a part – 298 õ 185 õ 203 mm.
How to make an order?
If you want to order 3D printing but you don’t know which materials and technology to choose for your task, feel free to send us an e-mail to email@example.com with a detailed description of your task and 3D electronic models or call +7 (495) 78-313-78 ext. 172. Our specialists will recommend you optimal technologies and materials for your task.
To calculate the price of 3D printing for a particular 3D model we need to have your input data in .stl format, other formats such as obj, iges, step, x_t are also possible.