«NIK» Ltd. and FIT AG, Germany Signed Joint Venture Establishment Documents
On November 9th «NIK» Ltd. and FIT AG, a large additive production German company, signed legal documents required to establish the joint venture FITNIK Ltd.
NIK’s employees are on friendly terms with sport
On 23rd of September the team of NIK Ltd. took part in the IV Sports and Athletic Meeting of workforce, which took place in the territory of the sports complex «Meteor».
NIK is an authorized user of E3.Series software.
E3.Series software is used to issue electronic (in the future – hydraulic and pneumatic) diagrams, cable and harness documentation.
NIK can prepare design documentation for:
- installation of avionics;
- electrical diagrams (wiring, schematic and layout);
- frames of instrument displays, consoles and other information panels in the cockpit, and their installation;
- installation of display and control panels, consoles and boards in the cockpit;
- installation of cockpit lighting: glare shield lighting, flight control panel lighting, dome lighting, utility lighting, etc.;
- installation of cockpit wiring harnesses.
For contact details, please see the contacts page.