On the 11th of December the opening of the new building of the Engineering and Design Center and the Prototyping and Additive Technologies Centre will be held
On the 11th of December 2019 the grand opening of the new building of the Engineering and Design Center, which will house the Research and Engineering Company (NIK LTD), the joint Russian-German venture FITNIK LTD, as well as the Prototyping and Additive Technologies Center (CPAT LTD), will be held in Zhukovsky.
NIK took part in the conference “Russian aviation: past, present and future“
NIK took part in the conference “Russian aviation: past, present and future“, which was held in Zhukovsky.
NIK is an authorized user of E3.Series software.
E3.Series software is used to issue electronic (in the future – hydraulic and pneumatic) diagrams, cable and harness documentation.
NIK can prepare design documentation for:
- installation of avionics;
- electrical diagrams (wiring, schematic and layout);
- frames of instrument displays, consoles and other information panels in the cockpit, and their installation;
- installation of display and control panels, consoles and boards in the cockpit;
- installation of cockpit lighting: glare shield lighting, flight control panel lighting, dome lighting, utility lighting, etc.;
- installation of cockpit wiring harnesses.
For contact details, please see the contacts page.