The establishment of joint venture FITNIK Ltd
On the 15th of February a press conference regarding the results of signing the documents for registration of FITNIK Ltd., which was created by NIK Ltd. and German company FIT AG, one of the world-wide leaders in additive manufacturing area, was held.
Pupils from lyceum 14 attended NIK Ltd.
On the 29th of January in the frame of social partnership the pupils from 11 A, lyceum 14 attended NIK Ltd. After the tour around NIK, the pupils learnt about activity area of the company - the development of aero-constructions and its structural analysis. 3D printer operation was demonstrated to school-students, they got acquainted with technology and principles of scanning by means of 3D printer.
NIK is an authorized user of E3.Series software.
E3.Series software is used to issue electronic (in the future – hydraulic and pneumatic) diagrams, cable and harness documentation.
NIK can prepare design documentation for:
- installation of avionics;
- electrical diagrams (wiring, schematic and layout);
- frames of instrument displays, consoles and other information panels in the cockpit, and their installation;
- installation of display and control panels, consoles and boards in the cockpit;
- installation of cockpit lighting: glare shield lighting, flight control panel lighting, dome lighting, utility lighting, etc.;
- installation of cockpit wiring harnesses.
For contact details, please see the contacts page.