A meeting with test cosmonaut Dmitry Petelin
On the 16th of April a meeting with test cosmonaut Dmitry Petelin was held on the territory of the TsAGI Technopark.
Day of Russian Science
On the 14th of April in Zhukovsky an event dedicated to the Day of Russian Science took place.
NIK is an authorized user of E3.Series software.
E3.Series software is used to issue electronic (in the future – hydraulic and pneumatic) diagrams, cable and harness documentation.
NIK can prepare design documentation for:
- installation of avionics;
- electrical diagrams (wiring, schematic and layout);
- frames of instrument displays, consoles and other information panels in the cockpit, and their installation;
- installation of display and control panels, consoles and boards in the cockpit;
- installation of cockpit lighting: glare shield lighting, flight control panel lighting, dome lighting, utility lighting, etc.;
- installation of cockpit wiring harnesses.
For contact details, please see the contacts page.