«NIK» Ltd. and FIT AG, Germany Signed Joint Venture Establishment Documents
On November 9th «NIK» Ltd. and FIT AG, a large additive production German company, signed legal documents required to establish the joint venture FITNIK Ltd.
NIK’s employees are on friendly terms with sport
On 23rd of September the team of NIK Ltd. took part in the IV Sports and Athletic Meeting of workforce, which took place in the territory of the sports complex «Meteor».
Lead Designer, Design Engineer 1 category
- design of assemblies and blocks of aircraft structures;
- design of airframe elements and details and interior;
- design of airframe elements from composite materials.
CAD/CAM-systems used for preparation of design documentation are CATIA and Unigraphics.
The relevant training shall be provided.
- working hours: Monday–Friday, 8-hour working day;
- hiring in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, paid sick leave and vacations;
- financial support for employees from other cities;
- benefits package (voluntary health insurance/fitness);
- additional engineering education;
- language courses (English and others if needed);
- prospects for professional and career development;
- possible overseas business trips;
- interesting work in a team of skilled design engineers, including leading design engineers of Russian design bureaus;
- salary is negotiated individually based on interview results.
- knowledge of CATIA and/or Unigraphics CAD-systems is a plus.
- experience in aviation (or other engineering) enterprises and some knowledge of English would be advantageous.
Tel.: (495) 783-13-78, ext. 220
Tel.: (495) 797-34-00 ext. 1359
Head of the Structure Department
Tel.: (495) 783-13-78 ext. 358