Victory day Celebration
The employees of NIK Ltd. took an active part in the festive events, dedicated to the 73- anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War.
TsAGI in cooperation with NIK Ltd. arranges intellectual marathon «Mind games»
On May, 17 2018 in TsAGI Scientist Club intellectual marathon «Mind games”, devoted to centenary of TsAGI, will be held. It will be participated by Zhukovsky teams hailed from TsAGI, NIK Ltd., MAI «Strela», Department of Aeromechanics and Flight Engineering of MIPT, Gymnasium №1, Lyceum №14.
- Performing stress analysis on aircraft structures (static and dynamic strength, aeroelasticity, durability and damage tolerance).
- working hours: Monday–Friday, 8-hour working day;
- hiring in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, paid sick leave and vacations;
- financial support for employees from other cities;
- benefits package;
- additional engineering education;
- language courses (English and others if needed);
- salary is negotiated individually based on interview results;
- prospects for professional and career development;
- possible overseas business trips;
- interesting work in a team of skilled testing engineers, including the leading stress analysts of TsAGI.
- university degree in the field of stress analysis or design or experience in stress calculations.
knowledge of English (technical) would be advantageous.
Tel.: (495) 783-13-78, ext. 220
Tel.: (495) 797-34-00 ext. 1359
Stress Analysis Department
Head of the Stress Analysis Department
Tel.: (495) 783-13-78 ext. 162