«NIK» Ltd. and FIT AG, Germany Signed Joint Venture Establishment Documents
On November 9th «NIK» Ltd. and FIT AG, a large additive production German company, signed legal documents required to establish the joint venture FITNIK Ltd.
NIK’s employees are on friendly terms with sport
On 23rd of September the team of NIK Ltd. took part in the IV Sports and Athletic Meeting of workforce, which took place in the territory of the sports complex «Meteor».
- Performing stress analysis on aircraft structures (static and dynamic strength, aeroelasticity, durability and damage tolerance).
- working hours: Monday–Friday, 8-hour working day;
- hiring in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, paid sick leave and vacations;
- financial support for employees from other cities;
- benefits package;
- additional engineering education;
- language courses (English and others if needed);
- salary is negotiated individually based on interview results;
- prospects for professional and career development;
- possible overseas business trips;
- interesting work in a team of skilled testing engineers, including the leading stress analysts of TsAGI.
- university degree in the field of stress analysis or design or experience in stress calculations.
knowledge of English (technical) would be advantageous.
Tel.: (495) 783-13-78, ext. 220
Tel.: (495) 797-34-00 ext. 1359
Stress Analysis Department
Head of the Stress Analysis Department
Tel.: (495) 783-13-78 ext. 162