ООО «НИК» - один из первых резидентов технопарка ЦАГИ
ООО «НИК» является одним из первых резидентов открывшегося в Жуковском технопарка. На его территории будет организовано опытное производство сверхлегких летательных аппаратов, разработанных в ООО «НИК».
Students from of lyceum 14 visited our company
On November 8, students from 10th specialized aviation class of lyceum 14 visited our company. We arranged a highlight tour through the engineering center and told them the story about the company.
Additive Technologies (3D printing)
Today additive production of a prototype or of an end product based on a three-dimensional electronic model (3D printing) is an accessible service which stands out from other ways of production of physical samples with its speed, quality and affordable price.
3D-printing of parts and units is a crucial advanced instrument of creating new products in various areas:
1. Mechanical Engineering – production of prototypes, structures with bionic design and complex geometry, tooling, dies, press moulds, instruments; it is used for repairing and restoring parts, instruments, press moulds etc.
2. Metalcasting Industry – growing master models to create moulds including master models for cavityless ground mould casting; production of sand moulds for casting etc.
3. Medical Industry – production of implants, prostheses, master models to create moulds, instruments, models for training etc.
4. Architecture, design, modelling, jewelry industry – production of models, prototypes, master models.
We offer to design a new structure or to optimize an existing structure for additive production.
We offer 3D-printing service (fast prototyping) with the following materials:
- Metal 3D printing. Parts with complex geometry (bionic design), test samples, medical implants etc.
- Plastic 3D printing. Simple models and prototypes, high-precision prototypes, finished products, master models for production of casting moulds, souvenirs.
- Colour gypsum 3D printing. Colour models and prototypes, souvenirs.
- Wax 3D printing. Master models for casting in accordance with molten models (patterns)
How to make an order?
If you want to order 3D printing but you don’t know which materials and technology to choose for your task, feel free to send us an e-mail to email@example.com with a detailed description of your task and 3D electronic models or call +7 (495) 78-313-78 ext. 225.
To calculate the price of 3D printing for a particular 3D model we need to have your input data in .stl format, other formats such as obj, iges, step, x_t are also possible.