Specialists of NIK contribute to the development of young generation
On 20th of April 2017 as a part of the Astronautics Day our company organized 3D-
drawing master-class for school students. Lead specialist of the Development Department Igor Ermolin told children about modern manufacturing process- Additive Manufacturing, focusing children attention on the 3D modeling process and following printing of items by means of 3D printers.
NIK ltd. and the Guangxi investment company have signed the agreement on creation in Fangchenggang of the Russian-Chinese industrial park of aircraft of general purpose in Fangchenggang
NIK ltd, town hall of Fangchenggang (The Guangxi Zhuang autonomous district, the Southern China) and the Guangxi investment company "New Aviation Town" have signed the framework agreement on creation of joint venture within the Russian-Chinese industrial park for aircraft of general purpose in the territory of the city of Fangchenggang.
NIK provides the following flight safety services:
- development of a methodology for flight safety assessment in both the design and operational phase of aircraft.
- development of models regarding safe fulfillment of aircraft functions showing correlation between flight safety indicator and performance of on-board equipment.
- production of requirements for integrated avionics systems.
- production of statement of work sections regarding implementation of an aircraft flight safety management system.
- development of methods and means for assessing compliance of actual flight safety levels with the required ones with a predetermined degree of confidence.
For contact details, please see the contacts page.