NIK provides the following flight safety services:
- development of a methodology for flight safety assessment in both the design and operational phase of aircraft.
- development of models regarding safe fulfillment of aircraft functions showing correlation between flight safety indicator and performance of on-board equipment.
- production of requirements for integrated avionics systems.
- production of statement of work sections regarding implementation of an aircraft flight safety management system.
- development of methods and means for assessing compliance of actual flight safety levels with the required ones with a predetermined degree of confidence.
For contact details, please see the contacts page.