The grand opening of the MiG-29 monument will take place on October 28
The opening of the monument will be a logical continuation of other projects - the Tu-144 monument in the Tupolev street and alleys of busts of the Russian general aircraft designers.
Hello from space!
Dmitry Petelin, a Roscosmos cosmonaut and a friend of our company, not only got in touch with us from the ISS, but also sent us a unique photo-greeting.
NIK is an authorized user of E3.Series software.
E3.Series software is used to issue electronic (in the future – hydraulic and pneumatic) diagrams, cable and harness documentation.
NIK can prepare design documentation for:
- installation of avionics;
- electrical diagrams (wiring, schematic and layout);
- frames of instrument displays, consoles and other information panels in the cockpit, and their installation;
- installation of display and control panels, consoles and boards in the cockpit;
- installation of cockpit lighting: glare shield lighting, flight control panel lighting, dome lighting, utility lighting, etc.;
- installation of cockpit wiring harnesses.
For contact details, please see the contacts page.