NIK is an authorized user of E3.Series software.
E3.Series software is used to issue electronic (in the future – hydraulic and pneumatic) diagrams, cable and harness documentation.
NIK can prepare design documentation for:
- installation of avionics;
- electrical diagrams (wiring, schematic and layout);
- frames of instrument displays, consoles and other information panels in the cockpit, and their installation;
- installation of display and control panels, consoles and boards in the cockpit;
- installation of cockpit lighting: glare shield lighting, flight control panel lighting, dome lighting, utility lighting, etc.;
- installation of cockpit wiring harnesses.
For contact details, please see the contacts page.