The offsite meeting of Council of experts of the State Duma Committee in the new Engineering and Design Center NIK
On the 27th of February 2020 in Zhukovsky the offsite meeting of Council of experts in science and technology development and intellectual property of the State Duma Committee in education and science will be held. The site of the event will be the new Engineering and Design Center NIK, which was officially opened in December 2019.
The meeting will be held in Zhukovsky, Bazhenova Str., 10A.
Subject of the meeting: «Additive technologies. Law and practice»
Program of the meeting includes the discussion of actual problems of additive technologies development in Russia. Among the subjects of the meeting are:
- Additive technologies development in the Russian Federation;
- Competences formation in area of additive technologies in organizations of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
- Issues of implementation of Russian equipment for additive technologies;
- Specialization training for additive technologies;
- Experience of additive production development and government support of innovative technologies in Germany;
Delegates of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, representatives of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, leading Russian technical universities (NUST MISIS, SMTU, MIPT Center of Aeromechanics and Flight Engineering), VIAM, TsAGI, and also front-line Russian and foreign companies in area of additive technologies will make reports.